The project is here: https://github.com/davidnmbond/SomaFm
You can download the binary from here: https://github.com/davidnmbond/SomaFm/releases
There's a pretty installer:
...then the thing sits in your system tray with the lovely SomaFM red S:
- Press [Windows Key] and type Soma
- Press return when the SomaFM [S] appears.
- Left click to stop (the [S] turns green), left click again to start (the [S] turns red again).
- Right click to change channel and modify settings.
- Media keys will work if enabled (the default), including mute, play, volume up and down.
- Right click and Click Exit to quit.
- Exit as per instructions, above
- Run the later version of the installer.