- THE WHOLE SCREEN!!! ARGH! MY EYES! Really Microsoft? Seriously, I developed a twitch when hitting the Windows button.
- When I start Windows, I have to click on "Desktop". Why? ALL my apps are desktop apps.
- The new apps are rubbish and take up the whole screen.
- How on Earth do you turn off the machine? Not intuitive
A few minor issues:
- Currently, typing [Start]C:\[Return] doesn't do what it does in Windows 7. I expect them to fix this "bug" (as I see it) soon.
There is no word yet on pricing. I'd expect a £15/$20 price point - we'll have to wait and see.Pricing is $4.99 if you order while in Beta.